Monday, December 22, 2008

Well, I'm suppose to fly to SC tomorrow for Christmas, and it's snowing. I'm praying that I'll be able to get home without any cancellations or delays, although after looking at the weather map that doesn't look too promising. But God is faithful! He has his reasons for the timing of the snow, so I'm trying to trust Him. At least he's showing humans that "global warming" is in His control!
There has been so much snowfall over the past week that I won't even remember what the ground looks like when it melts! And it won't be melting for quite a while! There are piles of snow well over 10 feet all over. All the streets are like mazes with high walls of snow! I was going to buy a snow shovel the other day since it just doesn't seem to be quitting and I've had to dig my Jeep out every morning, but the traffic is terrible. Combination of snow, crazy driving and congestion doesn't make me feel very holly-jolly. I have to say, I'd love the weather if I weren't concerned about getting home! All I can say to anyone who reads this today (and tomorrow) is PRAY! I want to be home for Christmas!

No comments: