Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, in case anyone reads this at some point today (since I've written this post), I'm going to look at a possible apartment to rent! I spent some time this morning searching and making phone calls and just generally getting familiar with the area, and there is one place that is a definite possibility! I'd appreciate your prayer as I seek God's will.

It's cold here and there's a good chance of a snow storm this weekend. The first snowfall for this area of Idaho! I'm anxious to get out there and make a giant snowman!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lois...I will be praying for your apartment hunting. We just had our first snow fall...it made the roads a little rough to travel, but it's all gone now.

DeeJay...

Sonya's Spot said...

Yeah! You have a blog! Does this make you a big girl now? Oh wait, that was YOUR line!

Love you,
Honey